Day seven multi brand advent calendars

Here are my multi brand Advent calendars which come from Youbeauty, Lookfantastic and Marks and Spencer.


First today is Youbeautydiscovery and it has an interesting round aperture today.
 I have to admit that I can't remember what actually is in the calendar but I know that I could go and look on the website but I don't generally so this will be a surprise.


Inside of the advent calendar today there is a Konjac sponge. This is a cleansing sponge which is first rinsed and hydrated in water and then you used on your face by gently massaging in a circular motion.
It can be used with or without a cleanser and will gently exfoliate the face as well as deeply cleansing the skin.
It is 100% natural and is colouring and additive free and it's also silky soft when wet.
It is also suitable for sensitive skin which is great and can be also used to lather shaving soap.
So all in all it is a good sponge to use for a multiple of purposes.
I will enjoy using it. 


As well as the youbeauty I have also opened my Marks & Spencer's advent calendar today.
This advent calendar is a series of small boxes which will be great for storing items at the end of Advent. Today's box is quite plain but it has a Christmas tree emblem on it.


Inside it is the rituals Zensation organic rice milk and cherry blossom foaming shower gel sensation in a 50ml size.
This has a light Floral scent and would be great in the shower and would also be great for travelling because it is so compact.
I also might try and see how it goes in the bath as I do not have a shower.
It is a nice item to receive and I have received these before and have used them when we were on holiday and really enjoyed them.
Another great M and S item and I am really enjoying the value from this advent calendar.


The final item today comes from look fantastic.


This is the Paul Mitchell ultimate colour repair triple rescue. This is a thermal protection spray and it can also be used for helping with and shine and condition of the hair and is in a 25ml size and looks quite interesting. It also says that it has quinoa colour repair.
According to the Paul Mitchell website this protection spray also helps to keep your colour vibrant as well as helping to prevent thermal damage and makes the hair less liable to a break and gives some more shine to the hair.
A great item to have in this cold weather to keep hair in a tip top condition.

There are my multi brand advent calendar items for today and I really like all three.
I particularly look forward to using the Konjac sponge as at the moment my skin needs all the help that it can get as I have been ill.
A great day.

x-J-x




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Flavourly November 2013