Day three multi brand advent calendars

Another day, more doors and to be honest I am really happy with what I have received so far from my calendars and I am looking forward's to today's goodies.


M & S is always a nice one to start with and today's box is really sweet and covered in 3. It feels heavier again today and that makes me smile.


Today's item is the Cowshed grumpy cow uplifting body lotion and it is in a large 100ml size. This has a citrus scent and I really like it as it is juicy and zesty without being overpowering. It is also nice to receive this as I have never tried anything from this brand before.
The full size is 300ml and £20 so this is worth £6.66.


Next advent calendar I will look at is my mystery advent calendar, lookfantastic.


Today I am really impressed with this one as I have received 10g of the Glamglow supermud clearing treatment. This is probably my favourite mud mask ever and out of the two glamglow masks this is my favourite as I feel it is more cleansing on my skin and I prefer it.
I have a blog post on this here.
The full sized product is 34g and costs £44.99 so this is worth £13.23 which seems expensive but I will probably get three applications from the small tube as a little goes a long way.


The third advent calendar to open today is the youbeauty and it is a smaller door today.


It amuses me that it is another cowshed item and is definitely something I would use as it is the cow pat moisturising hand cream in a 50ml size. It is another fruit scented product and I really like the scent.
Hand creams are also one of my favourite bodycare products to receive so it is much appreciated.
This is full sized and worth £8.



So, there are my day three goodies and it is actually a very good day. All three items are really nice and I am happy with all but in particular the cowshed as I already have a few glamglow samples in my stash.
Both of the cowshed products are large and the hand cream in particular will be nice to use.

x-J-x







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014