Day eighteen multi brand advent calendars

Here are my day 18 multi brand advent calendars.


First is youbeauty.


Inside is a 3 g sample of the benefit roller lash mascara.
I have another sample of this in my stash but it has an interesting applicator as it is like a roller so I might use it just to test out the applicator.
To be honest I might get a better indication of whether I like it if I use both of them straight after each other.
According to the benefit website this mascara will give really good curve as it grabs, separates, lifts and curls each lash and it is the equivalent of using a roller on your lashes.


Next is look fantastic and it gives a good indication on the door that it will be skincare today.


Inside is this pai Lotus and orange blossom Bioaffinity tonic.
According to the pai website this hydrates and protects dry or sensitive skin, helps to calm visible redness, is a vitamin, mineral and amino acid rich formula and it's also alcohol free and perfectly pH balance.

This sounds really interesting and is perfect for sensitive, dry and mature skin.
It also sounds perfect for me because I have very sensitive skin.
This can also be used for rosacea sufferers.


Final item is from Marks and Spencers Advent calendar is this la source Crabtree and Evelyn moisturising soap.
This is a body soap which has a shea butter formula and is cleansing. It's fragrance is supposed to be a crisp clean centre of refreshing aquatic notes, musk and gentle shorelines breezes.
I don't tend to use soap as I tend to use body washes so I think I will probably give this to my mum for Christmas.


There are all my items for day 18 and for me my preference would be the tonic, the mascara followed by the soap. All in all it was a good day.
Thank you for reading
x-J-x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Flavourly November 2013