Day six single brand advent

With a mix of a meh and a good review I am looking forward to seeing my single brand advent calendars today. Clarins has been a bit of a mixed bag but I'm enjoying trying different things from their product range and I'm also enjoying Ciate.


The Clarins aperture today is quite small so I probably will be looking at an oil rather than a cream.


Just as I thought today there is a body treatment oil within the advent calendar. To me this has a strong scent of rosemary and is quite a light oil.
It is a 2ml sample and is according to the Clarin's website a hundred percent pure oil and is for firming and toning the body and helping with the elasticity. 
This is also supposed to be good with stretch marks and I will try it on mine.
This sample is worth about 80p so not high value but will be interesting to use.


Ciate has another cute door today.


Inside is snow globe. This is a polish that could either be used on its own or as a topper. It has glitter suspended in a clear polish. I will probably use as a topper over a darker colour, so it will stand out on my nails.


Those are my items for 6 December for my single brand advent calendars.
I will use both products but to be honest I'm not certain that I would buy either. I think that I had the snow globe polish in my advent calendar two years ago and never really used it but I will try and use it I think and it will be nice one for the festive season and the oil isn't something I really purchase.

Thank you for reading.
I hope you're having a lovely day.

x-J-x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Flavourly November 2013