Day one multi brand advent calendars

Okay, I'm back guys and today is the first day of Advent and Christmas is getting extremely close, which is frightening as it feels like it was just summer, well as how much summer as we get in the UK.
But back to the cold and the subject of advent calendars.
Here are the items in my multi brand advent calendars i.e. m & s, youbeauty and lookfantastic. But enough talking, here's what I received:

The Marks and spencer advent calendar is a series of boxes so every day it gets smaller and to be honest I like the set up as it is like getting a present every day. And today's present is plain red.


And contained inside is the Philip kingsley elasticizer geranium and neroli 40ml. 
I have to admit I give away the original version of this whenever I recieve it from beauty boxes, which is a fair amount, as I can't stand the scent.
So getting one with a scent I can actually smell without feeling sick is great as I know that some people really enjoy this pre shampoo treatment that is supposed to give people softer, more manageable shinier hair.
Will be interesting to see how well it works and how well the citrus scents stays on my hair.

Full size 150ml £31.50
Sample 40ml  £8.40 (wouldn't pay this but it is a third of the £25 cost of the advent calendar).


Back to opening my favourite advent calendar from the last two years and the day one of the Youbeauty advent calendar has a cute little snowflake on the door.
Let's see what it has inside.


Pretty sure I have a few of these in my current beauty stash.
I have received the Nuxe 24hr soothing and rehydrating fresh mask 50ml today and it is a ten minute mask to help soothe the skin and can also be used on the eye area.
It is also non oily so you can apply makeup straight after you remove it.
Can be used twice a week on the neck and face.
This is full sized and worth £18.50.


The final day one door is from lookfantastic and this is definitely a hair related product as the description on the door is pretty indictive of that. 
Lookfantastic is a completely new context in terms of advent calendar to me though as there is no booklet and no description of contents on the back of the box so it will be a complete mystery every day.
But today is no longer a mystery.



The first item in the box is the Moroccanoil treatment in a 25ml size and contains argan oil, proteins and vitamins to improve shine and strength and helps to speed dry time, help with tangles and leave hair smooth and nourished according to the lookfantastic site.
This is small sized bottle and has a price of £13.45 on lookfantastic site.

So there are my day one goodies and all three are great today and although the mask is a duplicate to one in my stash I'll enjoy using it and the two hair products will be great to use too.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Flavourly November 2013