Day twenty one multi brand advent calendars

Here are my day 21 advent calendars for multi brands.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this and I'm sorry that I'm still slightly behind but hopefully you are enjoying these and I will probably get up to date during Christmas Eve.


First is youbeauty.


This is a 15 mL sample of the REN flash rinse one minute facial. It says it has water activated vitamin C and is suitable for all skin types. You can use it every three days.
REN says that this is a transforming treatment to instantly revitalise and firm the skin. It says that it will leave your skin firm, toned and smoothed and also reduce the signs of fatigue, photoaging and skin imperfections.
Sounds nice and I like using facials and masks so I will enjoy using this.


Next is look fantastic and the door is talking about golden glow which is interesting to me as I have very pale skin and I like having pale skin so I don't tend to use fake tan or even bronzers.


This is a 50 mL tube of St Tropez instant tan wash off face and body lotion. It says that it is water and transfer resistant on for 24 hour wear.
According to the back this is easy to use and a no streaks lotion.
It is supposed to give you a natural golden tan and should be massaging to clean dry skin before being left to sit for 2 to 3 minutes. It can also be used with a tan applicator mitt and then to remove you use soap and water.


The final item is from pixi and it is their skin treats Glow Tonic exfoliating toner.
It is supposed to contain aloe and ginseng and is 5% glycolicand it evens out skintone for a brighter, clearer complexion.
According to the back of the pack it will also gently exfoliate to remove dead skin cells, revealing healthy glowing skin and will improve the skin texture and will also make it feel smoother. Also it is also suitable for sensitive skin and alcohol free.


There are all my items and for me the tonic would be a number one followed by the REN followed by the fake tan.
Thank you for reading and I hope you're having a lovely advent.

x-J-x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Flavourly November 2013