Day seven non beauty advent calendars

And as well as my beauty advent calendars  as I have also unboxed  my non beauty calendars today. I'm glad though that today I have received all three items for my non-beauty advent calendars however I know all the people haven't but here's what I received today:


But first to the wax. Here is my Busy Bee Candles Advent calendar.


Today is the melt in the scent mince pies.
To me, this has a sweet scent as you can smell the pastry but I can also smell the spice and the fruit in this advent calendar scent. 
A really complex and beautiful scent that will be lovely to burn.


And onto my most irritating advent calendar this year and that is tinc. Today is a small aperture.


Today is a small blue pencil sharpener. It's very hard to get excited about a new pencil sharpener but at least my item did not fall down the back like somebody else's I spoke to on Twitter.
I have to admit that I still think it is very mean-spirited not to have the plastic tray in the back of the advent calendar because it will stop tears of any children opening this calendar and finding empty doors.
I have to admit that I have tried to contact and they seem to be ignoring me.
And the absence of the plastic tray does not make me warm to this company either.


The final non-beauty advent calendar that I will unbox today is smiggle. 


So today is a small red marker. It's really small but it is really really cute and I really like the item today.


So, there are my non beauty items today and all in all I am pretty satisfied with what I have got. Although the pencil sharpener is not exciting I will use it and I really also like the mince pies wax melt and the red marker.
Roll on tomorrow
x-J-x








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014