day nineteen single brand advent calendars

Getting exceptionally close to Christmas now that I am on day 19 of the single brand advent calendar.
Thank you for getting this far with me and I hope that you are enjoying reviews.
Here are the items for Clarins and Ciate .


Nice to see that the door has got a little more exciting on Ciate today.


Inside is Dangerous affair nail polish. To be honest this is an interesting one for me as it's a browny red colour. When I first saw it I wasn't quite sure but actually I think this would be a nice winter colour because of the red shades in it. I will definitely try this one and hopefully I will enjoy it.


A more interesting door as well for day 19 in Clarins.


Inside is the Exfoliating body scrub for smooth skin with bamboo powder and it is to smooth, soften and firm the skin according to the tube and in a 8ml size.
According to the website this is the essential first step to get a firm, youthful looking body. They say that this is a refreshing, moisturising and exfoliating treatment which contains natural bamboo powders and a hint of ginger to 'rub away' rough flaky skin cells and impurities to give a sleek new start. It will also prepare the skin for the next product.
I have to admit I do like the descriptions on the Clarins website but I am doubtful that they will live up to the hype.


There are my items for the 19th for the single brand advent calendars and for me the nail varnish would be first followed closely by the exfoliator.
Thank you for reading
x-J-x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014