Day five multi brand advent calendar

In general the multi brand advent calendars have not been disappointing unlike the single brand or some of the non beauty items, so it is always great to open these.
Today is not a disappointment either and here is what I received:


First today is Marks and Spencer and it has a very plain box today.


Inside that is a box which tells me it is from Leighton Denny which is a brand which I have enjoyed in the past with their nail varnish.


But this time instead of nail varish I get to try their Renovate nail cream. It is in a 10ml size and that is a size which is fine for a cream which is for use exclusively on the nails. 
According to the packaging this is a three step product where you use the two buffers in the pack to give nails the ultimate makeover.
The cream is enriched with essential oils to hydrate the nails and it also contains diamond particles to smooth and polish.
This is a nice set to get and at the moment as I am ill my nails, like the rest of me, can use all the help that they could get.
This is full sized and worth £13.25.


The next advent calendar that I opened today was from lookfantastic and it has a fairly small aperature today.


The  product inside here today is the Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask. I have had these in boxes before and to be honest I have never used these before.
According to the packaging this is a potent exfoliating mask which will 'renew the complexion dramatically improve tone and radiance and reduce the appearance of fine lines'.
Sounds good.
This is a 15ml size and has a value of £9.60.


The final item today is from youbeauty.


It is a HD brows Bronzer in the shade 001 light/ medium and this is even light enough for me. This has a soft texture and feels light on the skin and will be great to add some colour to the skin in the summer.
It's nice to have a bronzer in a tone that I can wear and I love that this is a full sized product.



So, there are my products today and although there is a bronzer I can use it and that in particular will be great to try as will both the mask and the nail cream.
So all in all a great day.

x-J-x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014