On twentieth day of advent... ciate vs. you beauty


On the twentieth day of advent my Ciate advent calendar gave to me:


A 5ml pot of nail varnish in the shade 'ivory queen'. This is a nude fleshy colour and is a really delicate colour. I much prefer brighter colours but this is quite pretty although it is very close to my skin colour so it would be for a day I would want understated nail or as a base for nail art.


On the twentieth day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:


A Q Awe The fine fragrance body spray. This is a floral spray and it does quite well against my sweaty body when I tried it last night while we are all fighting off colds here. It is really delicate and not too artificial and I would wear and purchase it again.
This costs £2.29 in Boots.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014