on the eighteenth day of advent... ciate vs. youbeauty



On the eighteenth day of advent my Ciate advent calendar gave to me:


A 5ml sample of varnish in the shade 'amazing gracie'. This a beautiful nude pink colour and would be a great base coat for nail art. Although, it would be nude on me as I am pale it would also be great to showcase a tan or darker skin.


On the eighteenth day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:


A 15ml tube of Dr. Lipp original nipple balm for lips. I have two small samples of this and I really enjoying using them, although I wasn't sure about this product at first as it had a strange waxy texture. But if anything, now I really like that about it now as it sits over my MeMeMe lip stain really nicely as it isn't sticky on your lips, which isn't pleasant, and it sinks in and moisturises them nicely and seals in the lip stain to give it a lot longer wear.
I really like this and it has a price of £11.50 for this size which is great value.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014