Nails inc VIP membership.... too good a deal for me to ignore


A few days ago I was looking through the deals boards on a few sites and came across the VIP membership in one on the threads and decided that I couldn't go wrong with getting a nail varnish inc. postage for £5 as I had wanted to try Nails inc. for a while but had yet to purchase a nail varnish and this persuaded me.

Additionally benefits of this membership be found here. Really great value in my opinion.


When I signed up on Friday I was expecting to get this after Christmas as they said it would be second class delivery so I was amazed it came today, on Monday.
As the nail varnish isn't selected by you I was concerned that I wouldn't like the colour but I really like the colour I received, which was Richmond Terrace. It is a very dark brown and a wonderful shade for the winter below.

I also received the most recent catalogue from them and this has really nice products in it.


Here is the swatch of my nails inc nail polish on a piece of paper as I am currently wearing penguins but I will definitely try this on my nails in the new year.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014