Love Me Beauty December Box (Mystery Box)

This is my second box of the month and it is the start of another six month subscription to Love Me Beauty.
Love me Beauty is slightly different from Birchbox or Glossybox as you pick the box you want from three selections or you can choose the mystery box. This was a mystery box. 


This is how my box looked when I open the box and I really love the festive leaflet as it puts me in a Christmas mood on this dreary December morning in Birmingham.


I didn't look at the leaflet before I looked at the products so I was slightly surprised that I received box 1 as my mystery box last month was completely different from the normal boxes.
"The only difference in the lip pencil is in 'Romantica' and not 'Seduction'.


These are the Lord and Berry kiss proof lip pencil in 'Romantica' and the Lord & Berry Intensity Lipstick in Glazed as well as the Headline Colors nail varnish in 'Quicksand' . I received these in my Menu 3 box mid month and my review of these are here.
I really loved these items and it is great to have duplicates of them in my collection so I use them longer.
Headline Colors is also in my top ten of nail products here with their beautiful gold coloured nail varnish.


The last two items are two face masks and at the moment I am loving the one I got from Murad and despite it being for Acne it hasn't been too drying.

Although, back to the Love Me Beauty box and the first mask.
This is the Rodial 5 minute facial in a 10ml size. I look forward to using this alongside the night cream I got from my other box from this brand.
According to the leaflet, this is a mask that will exfoliate and decongest and restore a youthful glow. It will reduce pore size to reveal bright glowing skin and the addition of other ingredients, such as LaraCare will firm, lift and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while Argirline reduces stress by relaxing the skin's muscles.
It is worth approx. £7.


This is 15ml of the S5 Vitality Mask which is suitable for all skin tones.
This mask is an exclusive to LoveMeBeauty and contains marine enzymes that derive from salmon caviar and the formula is clinically proven to reduce imperfections by 60% and pore size by 20%.
It is worth approx. £26.

This is a really good box but I am a little confused whether I should have received an extra as my leaflet said I should have but it wasn't there. I have emailed but even if it wasn't supposed to be in there I am really pleased to have duplicates of three of the products and two new masks to try out.

The contents are worth £61.50 in the box so it is an amazing deal.
I always recommend this box, and youbeauty, over the more traditional ones and the main reason behind this is because it is always amazing value and I have never been disappointed by the amazing value.
If you want more details you can see them here and if you use my link here to join and the code BUDDY18 you will receive two extra items in your first box. Such a great offer.

I can't wait for next month's selection and the four after that.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014