On the twenty third day of advent... Ciate vs. you beauty


On the twenty third day of advent my Ciate advent calendar gave to me:


A 5ml pot of nail varnish in the shade 'locket'. This is a silver overcoat and would look amazing over any solid colour nail varnish or on it's own to give a good sparkle. In my opinion best over a colour that is not too statement so the glitter won't fight for attention.


On the twenty third day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:


A 10ml tube of Weleda Skin Food. I have a couple of small tubes of this already and both me and the hubby have eczema and this is a complete lifesaver in our house. It smells amazing and is also great on knees and elbows. Such a great product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014