On the fourth day of advent... ciate and youbeautydiscovery


On the fourth day of advent my Ciate calendar gave to me:


5g of sequins in miss mistletoe. These are tiny sequins in different colours that can be used as a topping on your nail varnished nails and given a lovely textured finish. I would love to show you how these look but my nail wraps are still holding on and I want to see how long they will hold on. I will however report back and might do a review on the sequins with nail varnish in the future.


On the fourth day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:


A 4.6ml Leighton Denny nail varnish in vamp. It is a very dark purpley brown and would look lush on my nails and is pretty welcome in my collection as I have no colours like it in my collection. It is in a really classy bottle and is so cute in it's dinky form.

According to the booklet this shade is 'rouge-noir with slightly more black in the undertone for when only dramatic will do' but to me it is simply divine.

I have a feeling this will be the first varnish I try out after my nail wraps fall off. It has a rrp of £11 for 12ml so the sample is worth about £4.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014