December empties


Here are my empties for the month in one of my old birchbox bags. There isn't much and it is all from old beauty boxes.


This is the organic Surge gentle cleansing lotion for all skin types. This smells strongly of rosemary and lemon and it was so gentle it didn't sting my eyes or upset my sensitive skin and it was great for removing even the most stubborn make up. I have another one in my stash and will use it after the holidays as I really enjoyed using it and it was very effective.


This is the L'Occitane Essential Water and I really loved how tight it made my skin and how delicate the green tea scent is. I got this as a gift and I would probably buy it again although the price tag means it is a considered purchase.


This is Mystic Diamond by eva diamond.I have extremely frizzy long hair and I quite enjoyed this product as it made my hair soft and shiny. The added Argan oil helped my hair a lot and i might use it again but at the moment I have other products to try out.


This is the cult product that is the Elasticizer by Philip Kingsley. I really couldn't get on with it and I wasn't sure if this was a bad tube but the smell really repelled me. I would have to work up my courage to use it again as it didn't even stay on my hair for a few minutes.


These are two samples of lavera moisturising cream that were samples from beauty boxes. I liked how creamy this was but I have so many creams I am not sure I will repurchase but would love it in another box.


These are both treatment oils and one is the ESPA Replenishing Face Treatment Oil and the balance Me extra care radiance face oil. Both of these oils were great and I love using a serum or oil before my moisturiser and after my toner so these were well received and were both excellent for my dry skin.


I love this Melvita Eau de Fleur d' Oranger and it has an amazing scent but is a quite gentle but effective toner and I would definitely use it again.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014