On the sixth day of advent... Ciate and youbeautydiscovery


On the sixth day of advent Ciate gave to me:


A 5ml bottle of nail varnish in the shade of sugar plum. This is a pale purple and would be a great spring shade. It would also be a great contrast shade to a dark blue or sky blue nail colour if you wanted another nail colour alongside it as a nail design with contrast.



On the sixth day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:



A 7.5ml tube of Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation. I have to admit I am really surprised by this as I don't wear foundation as I am extremely pale, think Casper, and getting a shade to match my skin is nigh on impossible without looking like I have talc on my face.
This cream felt lush on my skin and blended right in. It smells of rose and it is great as it is really creamy but not greasy and a little goes a long way. I can tell by both the presentation and the product that it is an expensive and high quality product. I would probably buy it again, however it would last me a while as I would only use it as a sunscreen in the summer. 
It is worth about £11.75 from the rrp of the larger size.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014