On the eighth day of advent.... Ciate vs youbeauty


On the eighth day of advent my Ciate advent calendar gave to me:


A 5ml bottle of Ciate nail varnish in the shade 'kiss chase'. This is a beautiful baby pink shade, only slightly darker than normal baby pinks. It would be a lovely summer shade.


On the eighth day of advent my youbeauty advent calender gave to me:


A 7.5ml bottle of Aromatherapy Associates London Inner Strength Bath & Shower Oil. This smells almost edible. You can smell cardamon and oil in the scent and you need very little to get a scent that lingers on your body for a long time. I really like this scent and love the calm that rolls over me when I lie in a bath with this oil in it.
This sample is worth about 5.31 and the full size product can be purchased here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014