On the sixteenth day of advent... Ciate vs. youbeauty


On the sixteenth day of advent my Ciate advent calendar gave to me:


A 5ml nail varnish in 'members only' which is a pale pink with glitter in it. Really fun and girly for the party season.


On the sixteenth day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:


A dr. organic Bioactive Skincare Organic Dead Sea Mineral Eye Rescue Rollerball. At the moment I am using my Dr. Nick Lowe Age Correct Eye Serum and quite enjoying it as I have a problem with eye bags as I have a toddler and sometimes rely on little sleep.
I like this one as it has only bioactive, natural and organic ingredients and that it is easy application with the rollerball.
The price on it is £8.99.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014