On the thirteenth day of advent... Ciate vs youbeauty

(Firstly I apologise for the dreadful photos today)


On the thirteenth day of advent my Ciate calendar has gave to me:


A 5ml nail varnish in ferris wheel. This is a baby blue colour and is another shade great for the spring.


On the thirteenth day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:


An Ultracalming set from Dermalogica.
In this bag, there is the following:


7ml of ultra calming cleanser
4ml of ultracalming mist
4ml ultracalming serum concentrate
1 ultracalming relief mask

This is a nice little set that can help me check out what the dermologica range is like and can give me a brief glimpse of what doing my whole skincare routine with this brand would be like. I am very glad it is for sensitive skin as my skin is dry but sensitive.

The contents are worth about £5 due to the inclusion of the serum.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014