On the fourteeth day of advent ciate vs. youbeauty


On the fourteenth day of advent my Ciate calendar gave to me:


A 5ml nail varnish in 'party shoes. This is opaque with gold and silver glitter in it and would be great over a coloured nail varnish to make it look extra special.


On the fourteenth day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:


A Green People Organic Lifestyle Pencil Anti Age Eyeliner in City Grey. It contains Vitamin E, Shea butter and Jojoba oil and it has a soft nib and is blendable.
I don't wear eye liner often but the application would be nicer than one with a harder nib in my opinion it would also be good for a smudgey smoky eye as it is blendable.
The rrp of the product is £10.95 and it is 100% natural.



I swatched this on my hand to show you the shade of it. It is black on initial application but smudges slightly to be a slightly more muted and less severe colour, showing shades of grey and brown within it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014