On the seventh day of advent Ciate vs Youbeauty


On the seventh day of advent my Ciate advent calendar gave to me:


A 5ml nail varnish in the shade 'fit for a queen.' This is a gunmetal silver shade and when I sampled it on my toe nail it was amazing, although my husband told me it would make me look like a cyborg. Tbh, I don't really listen to him when it comes to fashion tips and if you met him you'd understand why. I really like it and will probably wear it soon.


On the seventh day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:


A pair of The Vintage Cosmetic Cosmetics Tweezers. These are an advent calendar exclusive and are very cute. They are beautiful matte silver/ pale blue colour and they look well made with an angled head for precision plucking.
I suppose for some these would be ideal but I have never tweezered my eyebrows and the idea really doesn't appeal. They do look pretty though and would make a great present.
Their other tweezers on their website retail at £8.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014