On the third day of advent... Ciate vs. Youbeautydiscovery


On the third day of christmas my Ciate advent calendar gave to:


A 5ml bottle of Ciate varnish in the shade 'Hopscotch'. Sadly, as you can see, I can't show you the shade as my nail wraps are still doing well and I love them but this shade is an orangey red and looks like it would be a great spring colour.


On the 3rd day of advent my youbeautydiscovery box gave to me:


A beautiful box of ESPA goodies. The box is a lovely touch and gives it a luxurious feeling.


Inside the box was a £15 voucher to use on a purchase at espaskincare.com (I fancy the introductory collection) and there was also these two beautiful boxes.

On the left is 4ml of the ESPA Optimal Skin ProSerum. According to the leaflet this advanced proserum helps brighten and even out your skin tone, enhances elasticity and firms as well as protecting against premature ageing. It has a nice smell and it applies well but I really wish it was applied by a dropper as there is the potential of me upending the bottle as I have done so before.
The sample is worth approx. £6.40.

On the right is 7ml of the ESPA refining skin polish. It is used to deeply cleanse, smooth and perfectly revitalise the skin according to the leaflet inside it. I tried this out last night and found it made me skin a lot clearer and the smell and texture was pleasing and a little went a long way.
It is worth about £3.24 if you work out the price per gram against the 55g  jar you can buy.

I love serums so this is a great day and using the voucher will make me happy as I am eyeing up their introductory selection. This is a great day for this box as the contents are worth nearly £25 today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014