On the fifth day of advent... Ciate and Youdiscovery


On the fifth day of advent Ciate gave to me:

A 5ml sample pot of their nail varnish in encore! This shade is a light red with the faint presence of orange in it. Tbh when I look at them on my toes it is very similar to hopscotch that I got two days ago but is a more sedate and muted version of hopscotch.

Sadly I can't show it to you as I painted my nails with my Leighton Denny nail varnish from yesterday, I have a post about painting them with it on here, but I can assure you it looks great but I won't show you my feet because I like you guys and they would scare you.


On the fifth day of advent Youbeauty gave to me:


100ml of balance Me supertoning body wash. This body wash is a blend of juniper, bergamot, geranium and lavender essential oils and has, according to the leaflet, been designed to improve skin tone, soften, smooth and encourage good circulation.

I can't tell you what it is like in the shower as I only have a bath but in my bath it was disappointing as the smell is lush and very exotic but the smell didn't stick around but I'll try it again in the future and report back. If the smell sticks after the shower I think it is great for shower users but this person it isn't ideal tbh.

I feel really guilty saying all this as I love their radiance face oil and I hope it is better in the shower.

It costs £9 for 100ml on their website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014