On the tenth day of advent... Ciate vs. youbeauty


On the tenth day of advent my Ciate gave to me:


A 5ml bottle of 'speed coat'. This is a clear topcoat and is much appreciate as I only have one other topcoat and that is my O.P.I topcoat that I bought from Amazon.
But, I will be contact Ciate about this bottle as it was a third empty as the top hadn't been secured properly before it was loaded into the calendar and probably the only thing that saved me losing more was the fact that the bottle has been stored upright by me so more couldn't come out.
A bit sad about that though but I'll see what they say.


On the tenth day of advent my youbeauty advent calendar gave to me:


A 1.2g pot of Inika Mineral eye shadow colour in the shade 'gun metal 06'. It is a highly pigmented silver colour and it would make a great colour swept across the eyelid for a dramatic effect or can also be used wet, when it looks like mercury, or used over a black eyeliner for another effect.
These cost £14.50 each and in my opinion are well worth the price.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014