My cookie crumbles cakes


I've been ill with a horrid cold for a few days so on Saturday I did something to cheer myself up. I received a packet of Cookie Crumbles Limited Edition Cinnamon, White Choc & Cranberry mix in this box and decided to reward myself with something sweet.


They were really easy to make as they were just add water, egg and vegetable oil and stir and they turned out like this. I got eight from the kit and they were really delicious with the cranberry and white chocolate giving a nice juxtaposition of sweet and sour.

So easy to make and so delicious. They cheered me up a lot.

They would be great to do with children and more info on them can be found here.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014