Birchbox January 2014


It's my first Birchbox of the year and I was really happy to receive it. The box is a plain box this month and very understated.



Inside was the most beautiful pink paper I have seen for a while as well as a cheery yellow booklet and menu card. I really like the book over the cards as there is more information and I might do the 30 small changes along with Birchbox.


Looking at my products I am quite excited. The conditioner is very large and the other products look luxurious. So what did I receive?


Firstly I received 250ml of the TommyGuns Fig, Plum and marshmallow conditioner. This smells really nice and I can definitely smell the plum. I really look forward to using it.
This retails at £5.50 in the Birchbox shop.


Next is 30ml of the Noble Isle Willow Song Lavenham Walk Bath & Shower Gel. It smells very floral and will probably provide enough product for two baths.
Worth about £2.40.


Next is 20ml the Premae instant renewal moisturising Body Oil. I really liked a Premae and had one of their serums reviewed in this empties post and if this is as good as that product I will be very happy, especially as it 100% natural, allergen free and vegan as well as not tested on animals with recycled packaging.
Worth about £1.90.


Next is 20ml the Vasanti Detox Nutrient rich purifying Facial Cleanser. I am on a bit of a cleanser trying spree atm so this has come at the right time. I will report back when I have used it.
This is worth £2.40.


My last product other than the lifestyle extra is 7.5ml of the POREfessional by Benefit. I am quite excited to use this as I have never used a primer and it gives me chance to decide if I like it before I buy a bigger one.
Worth approx £8.35.


The lifestyle extra this month is a 25g sachet of itsu miso soup. It is just add water and only 42 calories. it looks interesting and I can't remember if I have ever had miso soup before tbh.
Worth £2.25 on the Birchbox website.

All in all a great box with great products and I will use them all. The contents are worth approx. £22.80 and I love both the luxury feel of the products and the variety this month. Roll on February.

A great box and that conditioner is lush imo.

More info on Birchbox can be found here and my unique link to sign up is here.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014