I got 'Undressed' with two lip butters today...

Before my shopping amnesty started I managed to get in a superdrug order that arrived today. Inside I got Undressed by MUA and two more Revlon Lip butters, because 4 is good but more is better. 


They are currently £5 each at Superdrug and it was free postage over £10 so I bought two of these and then purchased the palette as an afterthought due to my own curiosity.
Today I purchased, from left to right, Berry Smoothie and Candy Apple.


Here is a swatch of the two shades. The top one is Berry Smoothie and is dark pink with red undertones and the bottom one is Candy Apple which is a red with orange undertones and they are both very pretty, but very different shades.
I wore Candy apple today and I really love how moisturising these feel on the lips and how well the colour lasts. After my amnesty I will buying more when I can find more darker shades.
Anyone got any suggestions for someone with pale skin and dark lips of possible Revlon lip butter shades that I'll enjoy?


That other thing I ordered was the MUA Undressed Palette that cost me £4. It has 12 shades and is loosely based on the NAKED palette by urban decay.
I wasn't really expecting quality for £4 but the container is surprisingly sturdy and best of all, with a toddler around, the clasp is fairly hard to undo.


I will probably do a review once I use this a bit more but so far I have tried shade 6, which is on the top row at the very far right and it is really nice and creamy and highly pigmented. It has also lasted well in the last four hours and still looks great on.
I just wish they were named as I would probably buy a large one of number six as a solo eyeshadow.
Maybe one day I could get the original naked palette to do a comparison but at the moment I am very happy with this one as the colours are vibrant but muted enough to use for everyday use, the pigmenting is great and  it didn't cost too much.
Such a great product for such a low price.
Keep up the good work MUA.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014