Used my birchbox points...


I ordered from Birchbox shop a few days ago and it has come already and I am ever so happy as it is another skin care product to join my stash and I got it for a third of the price after using £10 of points.


I got the Moa daily cleansing ritual and I am really happy with the super cute packaging that I will use for other stuff after the products are all gone.


Inside is a large muslin cloth that seems great value when comparing it to others I have as it is thick and soft and seems luxurious. With this is 50ml of the green balm. I will be using this as a cleansing balm after hearing on youtube that it is good for this purpose. After I have used it I will tell you if it is good in my own opinion.

So, I am £10 of points down but I have a product I wanted to try out anyhow so win win in my book.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014