Birchbox December (2nd box as this one is start of new prepaid sub)


This is my second Birchbox this month (although it arrived in Jan it was ordered in Dec) and this is the start of a six month membership my in laws gave me for Christmas as well as the Birchbox Christmas box that was reviewed here and that I loved, especially the Macadamia hair masque, which I have repurchased, and the twistbands, which I now have lots of.
I wasn't really happy with my last two boxes but I was happy when I saw what I would get in this box as it fitted me a lot better and I really hated the sin girl stuff and I have more eyeshadow in this sample, although they did send me another.


These are the leaflets from this months box and are very festive. I would like more information in them but the gift tags were very cute and I could attempt the bun.


These are the contents inside my bag this month. The logo is lemon yellow and I really like these bags for my empties.

So what was in my bag?


Firstly, a Twist band in a tangerine Orange colour. I really love love love these and haven't wore anything but these for weeks as they don't leave a kink in my hair and don't pull on it. I don't think I have this colour and it will definitely be well used.
Worth approx. £1.66.



The second item is 30ml of the BeeKind Body lotion which contains honey and organic chamomile extracts and smells divine. I think I might be in love with the smell and might have to buy the big one with my Birchbox points when I have saved my points to do a big order.
Thank you for introducing me to this Birchbox.
Worth about the two pound mark.


Next is the Just Kissed Lip and cheek stain by jane iredale and it is the cutest thing ever as you can see below:


As you can see it is tiny and it is a beautiful pale pink colour. On the lips it is really moisturising and not too sticky. I really like this too.
I have no idea what this is worth but I love how cute it is.


Next is the Non aerosol Hair Spray by N4 High Performance hair Care and I have used my other sample of this that I received in this box and despite it being sightly sticky when it says it isn't I quite like that it isn't that crispy and it keeps everything in place with a smell that isn't overpowering, like the aerosol ones can be.
This is worth £3.98.


Next is my third Amina Pure eyeshadow of the month and this one is in Chai and this one has a fair amount in there, like my replacement had, although my first didn't.
Being a more neutral colour it will be better for everyday use for me.
I have no idea how much this is worth but these shimmer eyeshadows are highly pigmented and seem expensive and good quality.


The final product is Nail Rock in glitter dust red. I am really happy I got a different variation in this and even happier to get it in Red as paul loves me wearing red nails. Inside was what was below.


There is 10ml of varnish and a pot of glitter. I haven't used my pink one of these yet as I have been busy but I am happy to try these as I now have two. As normal, I will report back on my thoughts after I have used it.
This is worth £6.99

All in all, a well suited box for me and if the boxes stay like this I will be really happy.
More details on Birchbox can be found here and although I've moaned a few times the boxes in general are great if you like boutique and more exclusive products.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014