Boots 70% off sale haul parcel 1


My boots 70% off order came today but sadly the first one seems to be in limbo at the moment and that is the one I have a lot more items in. But this one is also good and I want to show you what I got in it and what I managed to buy before the Boots checkout system removed items from my bag.... lets just say atm me and the Boots website aren't on the best terms.
So what did I get?


It might be an odd thing for a beauty blogger to admit but the only hairdryer I have used in years is a tiny portable one I used once on my nails this Christmas.
On this thought I got one in the sale as they were only £6 in this pattern and in a tiger pattern.

This is the Mark Hill Teen Raw Salon professional little hottie. It has a pink flower pattern and is 1000W with 2 heat and 2 speed settings, a cool shot button, super fast drying and a super slim nozzle. I really look forward to using it in the future.


This is the Boots no.25 home fragrance mulled wine and cinnamon three wicked candle and it cost me £3.60 and I am in love with the smell as even without burning it is scenting the whole room and I am in heaven.


These are four pairs of patterned ankle socks and they cost me £3. I particularly like the ones with bows and socks are always


Next is the Boots No.24 Home Fragrance Luxury Fragrance Diffuser in the scent Vanilla and Roasted Chestnuts and it is another lush scent and is currently in use in my bedroom. I really like this.
It cost me £3 which is a bargain for a diffuser.


The next item I ordered was the Taylor by Taylor Swift Fragrance Set.


Inside was 30ml of perfume, 50ml scented body lotion and 50ml scented bath gel. The perfume is floral and flirty and the bath gel smells nice but the body lotion smells of nothing when I put it on my hand. The set cost me £6.90 opposed to £23 rrp. a nice bargain.


The only thing I find confusing is the top with the colourful geometric pattern and the faux pearls as to me it clashes. a small detail though.


The last item was the No7 The skincare collection set and it cost me £4.80.


It had a lot of packing and these were inside. They are:
A muslin cloth that unfortunately is a lot thinner than the Moa one which I think is better quality.
A headband which I will definitely use and can alternate with my soap and glory one.
30ml of No7 Beautiful skin Eye Makeup Remover
25ml of No7 Protect and Perfect Night Cream
25ml of No7 Protect and Perfect Day Cream SPF15
50ml of No7 Beautiful skin Hot Cloth Cleanser
I really look forward to using the products in this set and especially the hot cloth cleanser.

Anyone else got any goodies in the sale or used these products?
Hope all is well with you all and you are having a good day and a really hope Boots can sort my other order soon.

x-J-x

Comments

  1. You post good information about the laptop. Its really helpful for the peoples. If you are looking for the laptop services then you can visit our website.
    microwave oven repair service in rawalpindi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014