Telegraph winter beauty kit from Allboxedup

I saw this box on the moneysavingexpert.com forums and decided to go for it as the products were all high end and I really fancied the lipstick and nail varnish.

I've wanted to try OPI for a while and I thought that this box would be a great way to do it as the box cost £18.95 including postage but in the meantime the OPI had been substituted and I found cut price OPI elsewhere so wasn't too fussed it had been swapped with nails inc.



There were 7 products in this box and all of them had rrps of over £10 each so it was bargain and it was almost like you only paid for 2 products, if that.
So what are the products in there?


The first two products in the box are from Pecksniff and are a hand and body lotion and a bath and shower gel in the scent 'CALM'. To my nose I can smell cinnamon and they are unisex and both me and my hubby love the smell of the hand lotion.
According to the bottle they have a scent of cedarwood, geranium and mandarin but whatever the scent I am guessing the bath and shower gel would be great after a long, hard winter day.
These have a rrp of £12 each and I would definitely buy to use again as it is a warming scent which would be great in the winter.


Next in the box is a Calvin Klein lipstick in Flutter.


This is in a coral shade and is rather feminine and pretty. It has a rrp of £14.


Here is a swatch of it on my hand. On the lips it is velvety and matte. It is quite moisturising and long lasting. I will definitely get some use from it as it is quite subdued but a nice colour for every day wear.


Next is the Bellapierre lash building mascara. I am yet to try this and even open it as I have so many mascaras atm but when I do I will report back. It is in black and has a rrp of £19.99, which is more than the cost of the box.


Next is the Joico K Pak Shampoo to repair damage. This smells nnice and I look forward to try this after I have finished my current bottle of Tresemme and before I start the other one. It smells really nice and I hope the scent sticks. It is great for helping winter ravaged hair and would be great for very long hair like mine that tangles all the time.
This has a rrp of £14.


Next is the Elemis S.O.S Emergency Cream. I won't be able to review this now as I will keep it for future use but I know Elemis is a luxury name people talk about so I look forward to using it. It has an rrp of £17.60.


Last is the Nails Inc. nail polish in rosary gardens. I really like that this is a true red colour as the hubby loves red nail varnish.


I have swatched on my youbeauty box and it looks really nice. The varnish is quite thin so it would need a few coats but all in all I am happy with it. Most nail varnishes by this brand rrp at £14.

All in all an amazing box and I love the Pecksniff products, lipstick and nail varnish especially. Great value for money.
Thank you the Telegraph and allboxedup for a great offer.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014