Day 4 Advent Calendars

Day 4 was one of the best days so far and I am so so happy with what I have receieve today. All five products can be used, even if you one does have the strangest texture.


Yankee candles advent Calendar
This is in a pink shade  and to be honest I have stopped trying to guess the shade. It is sugary sweet though so it will be a nice scent to have in my bedroom.


The body shop advent calendar
Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel
I have this already as I bought a cranberry gift set from the body shop and I really love the scent. 
I had handwashes in a similar scent last year from their boxing day sale and really loved them so I am really happy to have this to bath in.
Such a beautiful scent.
Yummy.


Youbeauty advent calendar
Essie Nail Lacquer in Ignite the night 13.5ml
I love Essie nail polishes as they are a fairly good in terms of not chipping so receiving one in a nice glittery shade which doesn't look too childish but is fab for the festive season. 
Add to that that these can be quite expensive and this product is an all out win.


No.7 advent calendar
Youthful Eye Serum 7ml
I have tried this under my eyes this morning and for me it is a little more of an eye cream than a serum
For me, serums tend to be gel or a lighter in texture but this feels quite heavy and almost gritty in texture.
A very odd thing from a serum/cream and doesn't make me desperately want to use it but I will use it eventually.


Benefit advent calendar
Benefit Stray don't stray Light Medium
This is a eyeshadow and concealer primer in a shade (Light Medium) that is just perfect for my pale skin. this has a silky texture and blends nicely into the skin and will be great to try out.


Hard one today as everything is so fab but my top 5 are:
1. Youbeautydiscovery
2. Thebodyshop
3. Benefit
4. Yankee candle
5. No.7

Roll on tomorrow.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014