Day 6 Advent Calendars

Day 6 and we are back to a meh day and tbh I am really starting to get irritated that the candles have no names on the bottom of them due to the reasoning that  if I loved one and wanted to order one online it would be impossible.
But back to the calendar and away with the grumpiness.


Yankee Candles advent calendar
Another tea light another day... more confusion on the scent. Another white sweet one.


The Body Shop Advent Calendar
Smoky Black Eye Definer Crayon Kohl Noir Smoky
This will go to my aunt, who gets all my eyeliners, and it looks nice as it is full sized with a pencil on one end and what look like a crayon on the other, both in black.



No. 7 Advent Calendar
Lash Intense volume control
A mascara is always nice to receive in this size as I rarely use mascara and I feel bad that I never finish one so getting one in this size is great.
No. 7 mascaras are supposed to be great too so that is a plus.


Youbeauty advent calendar
Sisley Paris Radiant Glow Express Mask 10ml
I love masks and particularly clay masks so this mask which contains red clay is right up my street.
According to the tube this is for use after cleansing and will deep cleanse while adding radiance.
Great for the winter when your skin can get a little dull due to the lovely winter weather.


Benefit advent calendar
benefit the Porefessional 7.5ml
I have a few of these already so not gonna get too excited. It is a good primer but I don't really like the feel of this primer on my skin as it feels a little heavy. but it does make my make up stay a little longer on my face so it is nice to have another.


There are my five products for today and to be honest it is a meh day for two calendars but the rest are good but here is my order of preference of my products today.
1. Youbeautydiscovery
2. No.7
3. Thebodyshop
4. Benefit
5. Yankee Candle

Roll on tomorrow

x-J-x

.... and for a giggle here is last years entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014