Day 12 advent calendars

I hope you forgive me for being a little behind but we spent today and yesterday swapping two bedrooms in our house so Edward could get a big boy bedroom.
So I had no internet on my company for two days so now I am catching up.
And here I bring you yesterday's advent calendars.


Youbeautydiscovery advent calendar 
Glamglow youthmud tinglexfoliate treatment 15g
This is one of my favourite brands for masks after trying them in a youbeautydiscovery monthly box. Although I have to admit I do prefer the supermud over the youthmud.
I have a review for this product on this blog and you can find it here.
I will definitely enjoy using it plus as an added bonus this will do two applications as a little bit goes a long way.


No.7 advent calendar 
Stay precise felt tip eyeliner 1.6g
This is a felt liner that will be gifted to my aunt. I don't wear eyeliners but this one looks nice enough and is in carbon black and is a good size.


Benefit advent calendar 
Total moisture facial cream 8.9g
This is a large size sample of what benefit's marketing says is a hydra concentrated facial cream. I have a full sized from my Birchbox gift subscription gift so this is an extra of the product for me.
If the cream is as good as the packaging I will be really pleased. 
It has no scent and feels really creamy and on trying it on my hand a little goes a long way and it feels creamy and rich.
Beautiful presentation on this sample too with glass packaging.


Yankee candles
Another sweet smelling tea light today. This one is very vanilla and I really like the scent. But I still think that next year I will just buy big candles.


The body shop advent calendar 
Glazed Apple shimmer lotion 
I have two of these already from the apple sets that include the giant metallic apples, which I love, and I love the smell of this lotion.
Although it is only the scent which would induce me to buy more as I don't find the moisture is enough in these, perhaps due to the inclusion of alcohol.


Okay, a great day in terms of products and I will use four of the five and the fifth my aunt will like. So yesterday my order of preference was:
1. Youbeautydiscovery 
2. Benefit 
3. Yankee candle 
4. The body shop 
5. No. 7

A good day and today's advent calendar picks will be up soon.

x-J-x

Last years entry is here.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014