Day 2 Advent Calendars

So, I am back with day 2 and after another bad night's sleep this is another early morning opening but I am at least having better luck today even if one is still disappointing, sigh.
But I'll stop yabbering on and show you what I received.


No. 7 Advent Calendar
High Shine Lip Crayon 1.4g (I think it is in Daydreamer)
I find that this is a wash of colour rather than being heavy pigmented so you would need several coats to give good coverage but it has a good shine and I have swatched it below.


Body Shop Advent Calendar
Body Shop Nail File
I am not too impressed with today's item as you often get them as a freebie in beauty boxes so I have a few already.
I hope tomorrow is better for The Body Shop.


Benefit advent Calendar
Ultra plush lipgloss in a lister 6.5ml
This feels amazingly moisturising on the lips and gives my lips a beautiful pink tint as well making them look really sparkly.
A nice lipgloss to have.


Youbeautydiscovery Calendar
Laura Mercier foundation primer 30ml
This is a gel primer that doesn't feel greasy or sticky.
It is actually the second sample that I have received of this and everything that I have heard has been good so I look forward to trying them especially as I am not a fan of silicone primers as they feel heavy on my skin.


Yankee Candles Advent calendar
Tea light (either Christmas cookie or Snowflake Cookie)
A tea light in either the same or similar scent to the one yesterday.


Here are the swatches of the lip products. On the top is the No. 7 High Shine lip crayon and on the bottom is the Benefit lip gloss. Both are nice wearable shades.


So there are my five today and I will do my top five now:
1. Benefit
2. Youbeautydiscovery
3. No.7
4. Yankee Candle
5. The Body Shop

Thankyou for reading and see you tomorrow.
Have a lovely day.

x-J-x

If you haven't seen my entry for yesterday it is here and if you enjoy reading my reviews subscrbe through the methods on the sidebar.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014