Memebox Special #65 Apple Mojito

I know that they aren't releasing many, if any, boxes at the moment but back when I ordered this box they were still releasing a lot of boxes. So many, in fact, that this box was part of a trio set. 
These were also the first $19 boxes that they had ever released too and unlike it's two baby brother, which I will review next, this one is very good value.
It has five items and although some are repeats it is actually a really good box.



Tonymoly Red Apple Tox Honey Cream 80ml ($12)
I did a review on this a few days ago and I really like it as a body rather than a face moisturiser and since then I have started to use them on my feet at night and have found that it works well there.
I think for most though, if they can deal with the stickiness, it would be a great moituriser but my skin is too dry for this product.


A.H.C Climax Foam Cleanser 180ml ($29)
They really like foam cleansers at Memebox and according to the card this one has soda water, coconut and glucose components and is a mild cleanser which is creamy and leaves the skin moist and supple.
To be honest most of the time these cleansers go to the back of my stash but this one ha left me intrigued as it is fine on dry and sensitive skin as well as oily and combo.


Enesti Apple & Honey Shea Butter Hand Cream 50g ($5)
This is a repeat from an earlier box but from all the comments I have read on MUT I can gather that it is a good hand cream. 
I think I may have tried it before and will seek out my first tube especially a honey and apple together in a hand cream sounds heavenly and at 50g it should last a while. 


Purederm Skin Turn over Lemon Peeling Toner 170ml ($24)
A toner will always go down well with me and one that also tells me that it is peeling definitely peaks my interest.
I look forward to trying it and seeing how well the witch hazel and lemon extracts work on my skin.


Holika Holika Dessert Time Lip Balm 06 Lemon Cupcake 6g ($6)
As soon as I saw this product I wanted to take it from the box and use it and I did use it a few minutes after I photographed it.
I know that shows a serious lack of self control but I am not worried about that when it comes to a product this lush.
It has a lemon scent and leaves behind a pink tint and soft lips.
I love it so much in fact that I have just purchased another from BNK.

But there is my apple mojito box and is best of the trio of boxes which i recieved. it is well worth the $19 and I will use it all.

x-J-x





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014