Lovelula beauty box august 2014

 My lovelula box August was collected from the post office on Friday and I was really looking forward to receiving this box as the last few have been really good and when I saw this one I was not disappointed.




The first item in the box this month is by TanOrganic and it is their Certified Organic Tanning Oil. This is in a beautiful bottle that is a lot better than what my body oil came in from the same brand last month in my youbeauty box. I will probably try it out after the shower is repaired but it looks nice and I like that it is organic as it has no nasties that will get on my skin.
It is full sized and costs £19.99 on the lovelula website so is worth more than the cost of the box.


The next item in the box is by ecotools and it is the Full Eye Shadow brush. 
This is a eye shadow brush that has synnthetic bristles, a bamboo handle and uses recycled aluminum. It is 100% cruelty free and looks to be a domed dense brush.
This is worth £4.99.

 

The final items in this box were two foil samples and the Lipbalm.
The samples were a 10ml sample of John Masters organics lavender & avocado intensive conditioner and a 2ml sample of Sophyto total protection serum. These are going in my sample box and will probably be used when I go away.
The lipbalm is by HURRAW! and it is a green tea lip balm in a 4.3g size. This is worth £3.99.

This was another great box from the lovelula team and I am really loving these so far. Can't wait for August

x-J-x

More info on lovelula can be found here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014