Lipmonthly July box


My favourite box this month was rather unexpected as Lip Monthly had some issues with their June boxes so when I received my July box I actually signed up for 4 months as it was amazing. 
Additionally, this box is actually my second cheapest subscription despite it coming from Canada as it is about £8 a month when I signed up for four.
But why am I so happy and what product in this box was my best red lipstick ever?

The first item in the box is by City Color and is the Lip Lush Luscious Lip Crayon in Wine.
This is a purple lip crayon that is quite matte with a creamy consistancy. Will be great for the winter months.
According to the city color website this product is worth $2.99 so about £2 uk.


The next item in the box is by Revlon and is the Colorburst in 044 Sunbaked. This is a brown coloured nude gloss. It is very shiny and sheer and although it isn't really my thing it is only one of the five products in this box.
I can get this on amazon for £3.50 and it has a rrp of £5.99 in the uk.


The next item in the box is my favourite red lip product ever. This is Red Light District by Appeal Cosmetics.
I love this red lipstick as it is really creamy and has a true red colour that looks great against my pale skin. Plus Paul loves it and it lasts well on the lips.
To receive this $22 lipstick in a box that cost me less than £7 for 5 items, so £1.40 an item is amazing.
Totally rocks my socks.


The last lip product in the box this month is a City Color Lip Balm, that is enriched by Vitamin E, in mauve. This is a pink with slight purple tints. It is really creamy and feels moisturising on the lips and has great pigment for a balm. I really love this and although it has a $2.99 price tag it feels lovely on the lips and a steal for the rrp.


The final item in the box is this months mix it up item. This is a 42.5g sample of the John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Fixation Smoothing Cream. 
I love frizz ease and have frizz prone so this is my type of product and will be great to use.


So, that is July lipmonthly box. it is a great box and as you can see from the samples above there are a wide variety of colours and the products are in a wide variety of formats and are all lip products except for the monthly mix up.

It was a great box for the price even including shipping from canada and if you want to try it out you can find out more here and using the code SUMMERLIPS you will get your first box for $6.99 plus p and p.

Can't wait for August.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014