Empties (skincare)

My final empties are my skincare products and as you can see it is the biggest category and also the selection I am most passionate about.


Korres milk proteins cleansing and make up removing wipes for face and eyes. 
I bought these with my birchbox points so three packs of wipes from this brand cost me £1 delivered to me. 
These are okay but I won't buy them as at the moment I have a stash of wipes after using a few vouchers when boots had their no 7 offer on so I have five packets to use. These were okay and left my skin clean and soft and they were gentle on the eyes.
A bit steep at £7 though.

Yes to cucumbers soothing hypoallergenic facial towelettes.
These were in my birchbox and were quite dry for facial wipes. They were okay but the Korres ones were better and removed more makeup and made me feel like my face was cleaner.

Yves Rocher gentle floral toner. 
This is my go to toner and I have just purchases four more as I love it so much. Extremely gentle but it wakes up the skin and I love it. I always buy loads when Yves Rocher gives me a good offer.
One of my must haves.


DHC deep cleansing oil.
This is my current cleanser and it is a wonderful oil and I used these to refill the large one I got with a magazine subscription. This is really effective and I love that it really cleanses the skin and removes all the make up and daily grime without stripping the skin of moisture or leaving an oily feel. 
My first ever face oil and I love it.

Laura mercies ambre vanille soufflé body creme
This has a wonderful smell of vanilla and was an item in a birchbox. A really nice body cream with a natural vanilla scent and a luxurious feel. 

Liz Earle Cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser.
I took this on holiday and really liked using it. I have a large one in my stash and will use it in future. 
It was really nice and effective and I love it.
Easy to use and birchbox gave a perfect sized sample to try it out.


Melvita rose extraordinary water rejuvenating care x 2.
I used this as a toner and love the smell as it is rose and I found this a great toner but much prefer my Yves Rocher as I like this scent of this but can be a bit much at times.

Dear by Enprani Dreams come true bounce cheese cream.
I need more of this moisturising cream. This has a clean scent and a bouncy mozzarella texture in the cream. It left my skin incredible soft and moisturised and when I used it there were no spots at all.
Sadly after finishing I got some, which thankfully are back under control. This was from a Memebox and looking at the empty pot makes me sad as I have no more.

Dear by Enprani Believe in a bottle moistfull Booskin.
This is a product that I used between toning and moisturising to boost my skin and ithydrates your skin nicely.
This is one of my favourite products recently too as it left my skin silky smooth and feeling amazing. Has a nice scent too but I can't put my finger on what the scent is.


Heart Face Ultra Pore Care Sleeping Pack.
This was a great night moisturiser and the first ever sleeping pack I have used. 
It took some time to get used to the gel texture and heavyfeeling but it left my skin soft the morning after. I have another to use in my stash and will try it after trying some more night moisturisers out.

 Ddobyul Skin TherapyPlant Stem Cell Anti Ageing solution.
I sometimes wonder what my favourite product from my Memeboxes so far is but even looking at the packaging after not using it for a while I know it is this product.
This is the best serum I have ever used and it left my skin silky smooth, soft and helped the sign of ageing. I could see the difference when I used it but sadly it is expensive so can't repurchase at the moment.

Holika holika Skin & Good Cera Super cream.
I used this as a night cream. It is heavy and was a nice cream to use but I much preferred the sleeping pack.


Elemis S.O.S Emergency Cream. 
I used this twice a day and it was a nice moisturising cream that left skin soft but I would not buy it again as it had a very strong herbal smell that I didn't enjoy.

Living Nature vitalising cleanser.
I used this instead of my oil and hot cloth cleanser when I was too lazy to use those and not inclined to use a wipe.
A nice cream cleanser that was easy to use with a cotton pad and did a great job cleansing the skin on days that I didn't use make up.

Philosophy amazing grace
Just noticed this isn't a face product. But this says it all. Not a product I am interested in.

Vichy Idealia Life Serum. 
Not a serum that I am excited by. It is supposed to be amazing but didn't really wow me as I seem to prefer the stem cell serums.

So, there are my skincare empties.

Off to put the products in recycling.
x-J-x









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014