July beauty box comparison

 Here are my July boxes.

 

This is my Lovelula box for July. I really loved the eye serum in this box that was full sized and worth more than the box cost and with stem cells in it I am really excited to use it. Loved the sachets too and great to get 7 sachets.The review is here


My Youbeautydiscovery box for July. Not the best selection this month and the skin cream was tiny. The extras were ok too but not amazing. I also received no booklet in my box which is irritating.
My review is here


My Birchbox this month was also great it. It had a mixture of body, bath, hair, make up, face and dental care and was a great box. Was all in all a great month with birchbox too as I also won some of the lip lubes and I have a review of these on my blog.
But, my review of the box this month is here.


This was my second glossybox back and for me it was good value but my favourite product was a primer that I can't get in this country. The review is here


The next box to arrive this month was the global #13 and this was another interesting box from memebox and the only real issue with it was the tampons. I have to admit though it was another great box as I got skin care and that is always a winner with me.
My review of this box is here


The next box I received this month was a new one for me, the Lipmonthly box, and the appeal cosmetics lipsticks really was the best red lipstick ever. Also after my youbeautydiscovery it is my cheapest box, despite coming from canada. The review is here.


The final box this month is my resigned up sub for Lovemebeauty. It was a good box and I love the eyebrow palette and the eye shadow. The review for the box is here

There are my July boxes. I really loved them most and there really wasn't any disappointing ones.
Roll on August.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014