LAQA & Co lip lube pencils

Okay so this week started out really well, better than the whole week last week, as I received the LAQA & Co lip lube pencils that I won in a #birchbloggersUK competition at the end of last week.

I was lucky enough to receive two full sized products and I have done two very basic looks with these products.
I have to admit I rarely wear more than a dash of lipstick and mascara and with a heatwave and limited sight I have composed two looks that are easy to wear and easy to do, even if you have limited sight like I do.

But back to the beautiful lip products that are really pleasing this lip product obsessive.

These are brand new products that are tinted lip balms with a peppermint-shea butter formula.

I received two and the first one is in the shade Menatour.
This is a vivid purple and I love that these products have a colour pay off that is really amazing for a lip balm.

Having recently tried the baby lips I was particularly unimpressed as they had no colour to them and were more expensive than a non tinted lip balm that I would buy instead.
But this, the Laqa & Co lip lube, is an amazing product, especially if you have darker lips like I do, and a much better idea than baby lips if you want colour to your lipbalm.

Menatour
This is an amazing purple shade that doesn't dry out the lips and would be great if you want a daring day time look, probably the way I would wear it as I rarely go out, or it would also look great at night with a smokey eye, blush and mascara (even though I am not wearing any in this picture).
A statement shade. Great for day or night.


The second shade I received was 'bees knees' that was a great 'my lips but better' shade on my lips. This is a coral colour that is amazing for the daytime as the colour lasts well and doesn't bleed.
This product has the same peppermint shea butter formula that moisturises the lips.

Bees Knees
The second look I would create with these lip pencils would be a nude look with only a dash of lip lube, mascara and a cc cream with a small amount of concealer under the eyes, if like me you need it due to a toddler that won't sleep.

As a mother of a toddler I love natural looks and I love cc cream as I can be out in the garden and at the zoo and have protection from the sun without bogging down my skin with oily and heavy sun lotion.
Easy to do and wear and the lip lube last well and gives an amazing colour.

So, there are my two looks with these much loved lip lube pencils.
These are great products and for fourteen pounds each they are great value as a little goes a long way and I will definitely buy more from here when they run out due to me using them so much.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014