Memebox contacted me yesterday to do a giveaway for my readers and youtube viewers. They asked me to run a contest to select three winners and each will received one free box. For prizes I have been given: 2 x Memebox Superbox #31 Herbal Cosmetics (2 winners will win one of these) 1 x Dermocosmetics 2 Box (my third winner will win this) So here is my contest below and the rules. First you must signed up on memebox on their website here in order to enter this competition. Then you can get extra entries by tweeting your entry to my contest, following me on twitter and adding a comment to this blogpost in the comments below telling me what your favourite memebox has been so far. If you haven't bought one yet you can also tell me what your favourite one on the site is at the moment. * Note : they can only ship to 44 countries so you can only enter if you reside in one of these countries to enter this giveaway. Click here to see the list of countries ....
I missed the last Souksouk box by days but I am really happy to receive my January box today. To be honest I like a lot of the more natural skincare around but a lot of it is out of my price range so most of the stuff I have is from beauty boxes of the past. Souksouk focuses on natural beauty so I decided to sign up. More details on this box provider can be found here . The first thing I was struck with when I opened this box was how substantial the magazine is and how beautiful the cover model was. Over the next few days I will probably scroll through the magazine as it looks interesting. These are the products this month and they look like a really good variety and although I know pukka and urban veda I don't know the maker of the lipstick or the nail varnish so it is nice to try new brands. The first item is xenca perfection lipstick in the shade spice. It has a cardboard outer packaging and it feels really luxurious and very 'eco'. The colour is ...
I have to admit my box came at 4pm and by that time the curiosity to see what I had was too much and I first looked at their Facebook site, oh my they have stirred up a hornets nest, and then went and looked at my surveys to see what I would get in my box and to be honest as a Christmas box it was a let down. On receiving it and opening the outside packaging I was pleasantly surprised as the pattern is really nice and my picture doesn't really do it justice. It is reminiscent of lots of Christmas trees to my eyes. Really a lot prettier than the normal box. First thing I saw when I opened the box was a voucher, which I will discuss below, as well as a rather festive looking set of cards as well as my information cards. To be honest I preferred the leaflet and these cards just feel like they are looking for another opportunity to sell to me. Call my a cynic, but it probably is. This is my $20 Baublebar gift card and a bit of a fake gift as all it does is give you free...
Which was your favourite? I got You Discovery and Birchbox this month and liked them both!
ReplyDeleteBirchbox or youbeauty but the nail varnish wipes in the lovelula box smell and work amazing. I got more with points for 10p lol
Delete