Latest in beauty glamour beauty edit box


A few days ago my Glamour Beauty Edit box came after a longer wait than I expected as between dispatch and delivery was over a week so I emailed them last week and here it is. 
Don't know if it is a coincidence but either way I am glad it is here.


The contents look a bit lost in the box but I am not bothered as a bigger box is much more useful to me than a smaller box.
The first thing that stood out to me on opening the box is the bright red nail varnish but what was in this box and was it worth the £11.96 I paid, I got it cheaper as there was free delivery and I had a discount code as I hadn't used the site in a while.


The first item in my box is by Burt's bees and it is their beeswax lip balm with vitamin e and peppermint. I haven't tried this yet but I have to admit I look forward to using it as the leaflet says it is non greasy and the vitamin e is a nice addition to soften the lips whereas the peppermint is great to liven it up.


The next item in this box I am currently wearing on my finger nails and I lovely love it as it seems to be really hard wearing and has a great colour even with a single coat. This is Cheeky Chat Me Up Nail Paint in Tongue 'n' cheek, which is also a fab name. 
It is a really vivid red and I love it and would definitely recommend it and makes it well worth it if you are nail varnish obsessed like I am.


The next item in the box is the Daniel Sandler Long Lasting waterproof eyeliner in aqua velvet. This was made especially for this box but I won't be using it as I have very poor sight without my glasses and I would be a danger with eyeliner.


The next item in the box is the Percy & Reed Abundantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse. I might try this when I want more bounce.
Percy and reed seems really popular at the moment though and in a way I am slightly sick of receiving it but if it is good I am happy to have it.


Next is an item I was interested in when I saw it as it sounds great for taking away on holiday and I wanted to try it as cherry blossoms smell amazing. This is the Rituals Zensation Organic Rice Milk and Cherry Blossom Foaming Shower Gel Sensation.
I have never used a shower mousse and look forward to using it though.


Next is a product I won't be using for a while and seems to get mixed reviews as on the adverts it looks incredible but a few you tubers like Fleurdeforce have said it isn't very good with a bendy wand that is a hindrance rather than a help and a clumpy formula.
This is the L'oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara and I will try it after I use up my maybelline mascara.


The final item in this box are three invisibobbles. These look like they are made from the cords of the telephones from the nineties and I wonder if someone had a glut and wanted to find a new use for them.


I have to admit I have used these and although they don't pull or leave kinks I much prefer my twist bands as these are a nightmare to remove and pull on my hair and tangle in it when I remove them. I wouldn't buy them again or recommend them.

So, that was my latest in beauty glamour box and although it was good value the one before it was much better and I only bought it as it was free postage and because I had a discount code.
I also wanted to try the nail paint and bobbles and I love one of the two so not the end of the world.

x-J-x








Comments

  1. The hair things look a bit gaudy! I've read that scrunchies are back in fashion - not in my hair they aren't! I love when a nail polish looks good with just one coat!
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nail varnish is great and the invisibobbles tend to disppear in my hair as my hair is right down my back but they are awkward and as for bobbles i will stick to my invisibobbles atm.

      J

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014