Nerdblock march 2014


I received my first nerd block this month and was really excited to receive it as I have seen previous unboxings so I know that past ones have always been great value for my money.
But, what did I get in my March Nerd Block?



When I opened my box it was nicely full of swag and I was really excited to see the Simpsons and Star Trek as I used to be a huge SWG fan as a teen and the figures look fun.


The first item I received was a mystery ball from Gacha Tomy in a legends of Zelda design.


Inside I received Zelda from the legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. He is probably between three to four inches in height, including his sword, and splits into three sections. He has quite a lot of detail and I really like him and my only real issue is that his sword falls off. 
A great first item though and I kept him for myself.


The next item in my box was the biggest item, alongside the t shirt, and was the item that was from ubisoft that they had said we were receiving this month. It is an Assassin's Creed model made by MacFarlane Toys and I received Connor.
I know nothing about Assassin's Creed but hubby likes him and that is what matters most.


This item really excited me when I saw it and it is a Star Trek Skele-Treks mystery pack. They look so cool. These are made by Wizkids/Neca.


I received what I think is Picard and he is beautifully painted and is currently sitting with my Zelda figurine and my Big Bang Pop Vinyl figurines. I think Sheldon will look after him for me!


Next I received a The Simpsons 25 of the greatest guest stars series one mystery figurine pack.


I received Coach Homer Simpson. I love him too and he is joining my other two with my Big Bang Theory figures. I really like these figures but I would never buy them so it is great to receive them. Also made by Wizkids/Neca.


The next item in my box is a pack of topps Wacky Packages Stickers. These are series seven and they look really fun and I think they will fun to use when I decide where to put them.


The final item in my box is my t shirt, that is in my hubby's size, and this month it is a darth vader design asking us to join him. This a great t shirt and hubby has been loving wearing it.

So, that was my March Nerd Block and I really love my items and it was almost a fifty fifty split in the items between hubby and myself so we are both really pleased with what we received. This cost me just under twenty pounds and I thought it was great value with stuff I love having but wouldn't normally buy.
A great box. 
Roll on next month.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014