Birchbox shop order


I had a birchbox birthday code to use as well as twenty pounds of points to use so I couldn't help but buy some birchbox full sized items this month.



They came nicely packed and that surprised me as they aren't normally wrapped like this but I like it, whatever the reason I am quite happy with the change.


Inside were the three items I bought and the free birchbox bag I get for spending thirty pounds plus.
The bag is a cloth bag that is sturdy and will be very useful for me.
So, what did I order?


The first item I bought was a bottle of Molton Brown London Pink Pepperpod Body Wash. I got this in my limited edition birchbox Christmas box so when I saw this was on their shop I had to buy more as I had recently run out.
This has a spicy scent and both Paul and I really loved this as it has an amazing scent a little goes a long way.


My next item I purchased was a roll on fragrance from English Laundry by Christopher Wicks in the scent no.7. I normally hate receiving perfume samples but when I received this in this months birchbox I fell in love and bought the roll on as a little goes a long way in this format.
This is a sweet feminine scent that smells slightly floral and I love it.


The final item that I bought was AromaWorks serenity bath oil. I received this as a body oil this month and fell in love with the scent so I bought the bath oil that was rather expensive but as a little goes a long way it is probably a lot cheaper to buy this oil than using comparable products such as lush ballistics per bath cost.


I really love the bottle too and the scent sticks nicely to the skin post bath which is great. I really love it.

So, that is my birchbox shop purchase and I really love the products and look forward to using them.

x-J-x

Comments

  1. I loved the No7 by English Laundry too! After getting their signature scent in a previous box I bought the gift set using my points and a discount voucher! I'm not normally a perfume person either!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014