Five February favourites


After having loads of empties this month I decided to only have five favourites this month, especially as these are all new products to me and I couldn't find much I was enthused about that I haven't mentioned in favourites or in depth in reviews before, like the youthmud. 
Although I will be doing a big review of the youthmud capturing it to it's big sister soon as hubby is buying me both for Mother's Day so it hasn't been completely forgotten.


As you can see the items are mostly from the hauls this month and most were paid with my birthday money.


First is the much hyped the body shop vitamin E overnight serum in oil. I bought this due to curiosity over the hype and I was not disappointed by this product.
I loved loved loved my Neostem but this is a lot cheaper and a great alternative. 

It is very odd going from a cream serum to a oil serum but I find it has left my skin incredibly soft and it has a soft, comforting yet subtle scent that is very relaxing.
I love the dropper applicator as a little goes a lot way and it is a lot neater in application, meaning you don't end up with oil everywhere.

This is great for my sensitive and dry skin and it is amazing that this softens my skin as a dream. 

At twelve pounds this a complete bargain, especially as my Neostem was nigh on sixty pounds, and if you time it well on the body shop site the price comes down further as they often have 40% or 50% off with free delivery so if you keep on eye on the site you can get what I really think is one of the best face products at a very cheap price.

I will definitely be buying more of this in the future as I love it and would recommend to all.


My next product is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in the shade 005 crush. 
After reading all the hype and good reviews of these I had to try them out to settle my own curiosity. I bought this one without seeing the product but when it arrived I fell in love.


I have highly pigmented lips so I have to use dark shades as otherwise I may as well not bother wearing lip products as some are lighter than my lips and when I look in the mirror they look odd on me.

This is a dark berry shade and I really love it as it is a stand out shade without being too provocative or too zany. I would definitely recommend these as they didn't dry out my lips, lasted well and were easy to apply as they are in pencil form.



Next is a Body Shop Lip Butter in strawberry. 
This is extremely hydrating with a sweet taste and a smell like strawberry yoghurt. I really love this and got it in a multipack lollipop at a reduced price. 
I think I might be in love. Yum!


I am a bit naughty including this as I dont think you can get this in the country as it is from a Meme box but I can't help it as I love it.
This is the tasteless aromatherapy roll on by aromatica. It is a aromatherapy oil that contains sweet fennel, patchouli and vetiver oils and I love the scent as I love aniseed and this smells strongly of aniseed.
It is supposed to suppress your hunger and I am not sure if it does that but I love the smell, as does my husband, and I have taken to wearing it on my pulse points as a perfume.
A great product and I will be upset when it runs out as I don't know where to buy more.



My final product this month is my new night moisturiser. This is the Wild Fern new zealand manuka honey ultra rich revival creme in a 100ml size.
This is used after my serum at night and I love everything about this.
It is huge, didn't cost much from Amazon and I love how soft it makes my skin. It has a very mild hhoney smell and is ideal for dry skin like mine as it is very thick with a whipped texture and it moisturises deep.
I think this might be my favourite night cream so far and at 100ml it should last a long time.

Thankyou for reading my February favourites and I am really sorry it has taken so long as I have been sufferin though a batch of writers block. 
Hope you are well.


x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014