Hubby, lover of statement nails

I always love payday but this month we have started to save again as hubby wants a computer and rainy day money is always a bonus so money is tight. Thankfully I was able to use my Boots advantage card to get my nail varnishes so they were free. Always great to get a freebie.

I picked out a purple Sinful colors shade ( Let's talk 929) and hubby picked out this red nail varnish.

Sinful Colors Cross my heart 957

To be honest I have wanted a vibrant red since I started to grow my nails but finding the right colour is hard on a budget. I really didn't want to look like I was wearing a shade you would wear when you were playing with child's make up when you were 5 or 6 or that looked like it was cheap. This is neither cheap or overly garish.
Nice red nails

This sinful colors shade took longer to dry than 'Love Nails' but even after running around after a toddler today it is not scratched nor dented. It looks great on and will look even better in a few weeks when my nails are longer.

Sinful colors can be found here for £1.99 and more information on Sinful Colors can be found here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014