Love Me Beauty (Beauteco) box October 2013 menu 2

Love ME Beauty, formally beauteco, is a great no box as it gives you back some control. You choose between the three menus each month and the rrps of the products combined has always been a lot more than the £10 plus £2.95 p and p you pay.


I was really excited when my box arrived on Wednesday morning and I was impressed once  again with the speed of service as it was only ordered Friday morning.

The pink paper is so girly that it really says luxury.

These are the contents of my October menu 2 box.

Weleda Millet Nourishing Shampoo 18ml sample worth approx.  90p
Sadly, with hair down my back, this sample only gave me one wash so I decided to give it a fair go and used it without any conditioner or treatments to accompany it. I used it two days ago but even after that time my hair looks in good condition and is silky soft with a fresh smell.

Lord & Berry Scuba Mascara 8ml rrp £12
A great waterproof mascara that was waterproof but was easily removed by my cleanser. The brush was great as I didn't end up with panda eyes or an uneven coat. A great product to go in my long term use pile.

Lord & Berry SMUDGEPROOF waterproof eye liner 1.2g rrp £7.50
I was a little disappointed it was eye makeup this month as my sight is pretty terrible and was even more disappointed that when I tried to use it as an eyeshadow it didn't really work well. It looked patchy and was too hard in texture to do it easily. It has been put in the pile of products I won't use again tbh. After receiving three eye pencils from glossybox I am eye pencilled out, but that is not Love ME Beauty or Lord & Berry's fault.

Amie Morning Dew matte Finish Moisturiser 100ml rrp £4.95
I really like Amie products and this moisturiser is light but effective. I like that it doesn't have parabens and has a matte finished so I am not left shiny. 100ml is also a very generous size for a moisturiser so it will last a long time.

Balm Balm Detox Oils 5ml rrp £6
Ginger, lemon, lemongrass and juniper oils make up this detox oil and make it the beautiful oil it is. It lasted me two baths and would make a great bath time treat instead of an expensive bubble bath or bath bomb. This was so relaxing after running around after a toddler I almost fell asleep.

All in all a great box with a combined rrp of over £31. Despite being disappointed that I couldn't avoid the eye products I was happy they were Lord & Berry and would recommend this box to other people.

If this review has inspired you to join you can join here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014