Memebox Special #42 OMG 3

The omg boxes are never omg enough for me but at least the third edition has once again shown that these boxes are full of useful products.
Additionally omg 4 is supposed to be really omg so I look forward to that but before then I can show you the omg 3 box
This box is fab and here are the contents:



Migabee Bee Venom & Honey Cream 50ml ($54)
This is a moisturising cream which is rich in bee venom, royal jelly, propolis and honey (in fact most of the hive) and is gentle on the skin and helps soften and rejuvinate the skin.
Additionally, according the card, this will brighten the complexion and treat fine lines and wrinkles.


On the body Makgeolli Soap 85g ($12)
This is made from makgeolli which is a milky white rice wine and is a healthy product as it is isn't filtered which means that it still contains the beneficial quality of the vitamins and mineral the rice contains.
It is a face soap that won't dry out the skin but is easy and simple to use.
Not really omg for me though.


Tosowoong Platinum Pore Tightening Pack 150m ($19)
This is a mask that you apply for ten to fifteen minutes and it will help to tighten your pores as well to help to treat blackhead as well to treat other skin impurities.
It is infused with platinum gold powder which is an interesting ingredient to be in a mask so I am interested in how good the gold powder as I have never seen it before.
I like masks and will enjoy using this one as some people of my pores on my face, especially on my nose, are enlarged.
Ahhhh many joys of being in my early thirties.


Cleomee Three Layer Perfume Donkey Oil Mist 100ml ($59)
I really love my donkey milk steam cream as it is softening my skin nicely as well as adding moisture to my extremely dry skin. 
But back to this product. 
This is a body oil which has a lovely delicate scent as well as good skin softening properties due to the donkey milk being so rich in texture and in nutrients.
I have to admit that it has a lovely three tone colour before being shook but after it looks like this i.e pond water.
But strangely it was this that encouraged me to try it and I love love love it.
Not enough to buy at full price but will love using it while I have it.


Tonymoly Delight Tint Crayon 06 Neon Pink 2.8g ($8)
This is a nice pink lip crayon that has a slight gloss to it.
The OMG in this product is that under strobe lights this lippy is neon pink.
Although I am unlikely to ever find out as I hardly have strobe lights in my house (but then again who does?) and last time I went out clubbing I was twenty so unlikely to find out.

So, there was my Memebox OMG 3 nd it is another great box and I have ordered number 4.
Can't wait to see it too.

x-J-x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014